Surveys & Valuation
House & Son Surveys & Valuation
Our Survey and Valuation Department offers a wide range of surveys and valuations for a number of different purposes.
A good survey can save time and money, providing you with considerable peace of mind. There are many different types of property valuation and survey available and the summary below shows just some of the property reports that we are able to provide.
Do please call for an informal chat. Having practiced in the area for 30 years, Colin Wetherall may well know the property you are interested in.
- Open Market Valuation
- Rebuilding Cost Insurance Valuation
- Inheritance Tax Valuation
- Capital Gains Tax Valuation
- Lease Extension Valuation
- Enfranchisement Valuation
- Development Appraisals
- Modification of Freehold Covenants
- Full Building Structural Survey
- Flat Condition Survey
- Limited Building Survey (relating to defects)
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Part Wall Act 1996 Notices and Schedules of Condition
- Boundary Disputes