Wellington Road, Bournemouth, BH8
Offers over £200,000
2 bedroom Apartment for sale: Wellington Road, Bournemouth, BH8
Offers over £200,000
- Stunning Modern First Floor Apartment
- Living Room With French Doors To Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Fitted Wardrobes To Both Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Gardens, Bike And Bin Store
- No Chain
- Close To Shops, Station, Town And Beach
Property located in Wellington Road, Bournemouth, BH8
House and Son, are delighted to offer for sale, this modern purpose built, first floor apartment; conveniently located, just a few minutes walk to the main line train station and Asda Superstore. And, within easy reach of Bournemouth town centre and the award winning beaches. Benefits include a balcony off the living room, a modern fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances, en suite bathroom to master bedroom, modern family shower room, fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, UPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and off road permit parking. Outside there are attractive communal gardens and a bike and bin store. The property is offered with no forward chain. An internal viewing comes highly recommended. The Seller is looking for a quick sale, is open to serious offers above the guide price and has been priced to sell.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL Communal front door into hallway with stairs to first floor. Flat front door into:
ENTRANCE HALL Cupboard with shelving and electric consumer unit, central heating thermostat, ceiling downlights, door to:-
LOUNGE / KITCHEN AREA 21' 9" x 11' 10" to 9' 0" in kitchen area (6.63m x 3.61m to 2.74m) Kitchen area: Range of modern fitted cupboards and drawers, with eye level units, wall cupboard housing 'glow worm' gas boiler serving central heating and hot water system, space for washing machine, fitted worktops, stainless steel single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include a fridge, a freezer, built in oven and hob, with a cooker hood over. Fitted peninsular style breakfast bar. UPVC side aspect double glazed window.
Lounge area: UPVC double glazed french doors and side panels leading out onto balcony. Radiator, telephone and TV points, UPVC side aspect double glazed window.
BALCONY 10' 0" x 3' 7" (3.05m x 1.09m) With glass panels and a stainless steel hand rail.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM 7' 3" x 4' 1" to 6' 9" into shower recess (2.21m x 1.24m to 2.06m) Fitted wash hand basin, set in vanity drawer unit with mixer tap, mirror, shaver point and light over. WC, shower recess with fully tiled walls behind, with a bi-fold glass shower door and a fitted shower temperature control unit, chrome plated towel rail radiator, extractor fan.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 4" x 9' 7" including wardrobes (3.45m x 2.92m) UPVC double glazed side aspect window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point, door to:-
EN SUITE 6' 8" x 6' 0" (2.03m x 1.83m) Fitted white suite, with a panelled bath and mixer tap, wall mounted shower control unit over bath with glass shower screen, tiled walls behind, WC, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap, mirror and light over, chrome plated ladder style towel rail/radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 4" x 8' 1" including wardrobes (3.15m x 2.46m) Front aspect UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors and a matching drawer unit, radiator.
OUTSIDE- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PARKING To the front of the building there are allocated parking spaces, where one space is allocated to this flat. A side pathway leads to the rear; where there is an attractive communal lawned garden, with patio area and also access to the outbuilding, housing the bin and bike stores.
TENURE AND CHARGES Leasehold - 99 years from 29 September 2011
Service charge - £1622.97 per annum, 2019/2020. Ground Rent £279.97
Council Tax: 2019/2020 £1622.92
COVID 19 - VIEWINGS NOTE: IF YOU ARE VIEWING A PROPERTY WITH HOUSE & SON, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before arranging a physical viewing of a property, consider viewing virtually first to minimise the number of visits you need to make.
2. Note that viewings should ideally take place outside commuting hours and avoid using public transport wherever possible.
3. Nonsurgical face coverings and gloves will be required, during visits.
4. Viewers are asked to wash hands ideally using a hand sanitiser prior to entering and leaving the property.
5. Avoid touching surfaces. If you have them use gloves and disinfectant wipes.
6. Only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings, where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
7. Physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household. e.g. If a couple wish to view but are currently living in separate households, they should book separate viewings.
8. Any feedback on the property should ideally be discussed outside or after the visit. Please be patient; it may take longer to secure a viewing due to staff being furloughed or more property visits having to be accompanied by the agent.
All of these measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
15-minute maximum per viewing.
Where possible, and depending on the size of the property, agents and viewers will be asked to minimise time inside the property.
Tel: 01202 242000