Sea View Penthouse, Manor Road, East Cliff, Bournemouth
3 bedroom PentHouse for sale: Sea View Penthouse, Manor Road, East Cliff, Bournemouth
- Absolutely Superb East Cliff Sea View Penthouse
- Three Double Bedrooms with Access to Balconies
- Three Bathrooms, (Two En Suite)
- Three Balconies, One wraps around the Dining Room, Living Rm & Bedroom
- Sitting Room with vaulted ceiling and Mezzanine Over
- Fabulous Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Beautifully Designed to exacting Standards by the Current Owners
- No Forward Chain
- Share of Freehold
- Private lock-up oversized Garage
Property located in Sea View Penthouse, Manor Road, East Cliff, Bournemouth
A quite superb East Cliff Penthouse, Sea View apartment, in a most popular gated development; being ideally located on Bournemouth's favoured East Cliff, just a short walk to the cliff top and nearby path, down to the magnificent seven miles of sandy beaches. Keverstone Court is one of the most popular blocks on the cliff top, being set in approximately 5 acres of beautifully kept landscaped gardens & grounds.
The apartment offers stunning Southerly sea views and features three balconies! The largest is a wrap around sun terrace, to the South and West side of the apartment; which provides a fantastic area for socialising, sun-bathing and to enjoy the fine Sea Views, with ample space for garden furniture.
The modern and spacious internal accommodation, features a very impressive sitting room with vaulted ceilings and an elevated mezzanine seating & study area, a contemporary fully-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, three double bedrooms and three luxury bathrooms (2 en-suite).
Further benefits include a Share of the Freehold, a private 'oversized' lock up garage, passenger lift (via secure private keyed access) up to the Penthouse level and is offered with no chain.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Lift and stairs to all floors, lift with key access only to penthouse on the 6th floor.
ENTRANCE HALL 12' 7" x 5' 10" (3.84m x 1.78m) Video entry system, walk-in cloaks cupboard with electric trip switches, hanging rail and shelving and light point, radiator, coved and smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
SITTING ROOM 23' 0" x 19' 0" (7.01m x 5.79m) Stunning room with vaulted ceiling, sliding doors to wrap around balcony, three radiators, ornate Onyx fire surround with electric fire fitted and gas point, a spiral staircase leads up to the mezzanine area:-
MEZZANINE 17' 8" x 8' 1" (5.38m x 2.46m) Glazed surround overlooking sitting room, two Velux windows, Parquet flooring, radiator, door to:-
STUDY 16' 5" x 6' 0" (5m x 1.83m) Wall to wall storage with desk area, radiator, ceiling light points, access to large loft area.
DINING ROOM 11' 1" x 10' 8" (3.35m x 3.25m) Dual aspect (South and West) with doors to a wrap around balcony and lovely sea views across to the Isle of Wight, radiator, coved and smooth ceiling, ceiling light point.
WRAP AROUND BALCONY / SUN TERRACE A fantastic balcony sun terrace, which wraps around to the South and West side of the apartment, providing a fantastic area for socialising and to enjoy the fine Sea Views, with ample space for garden furniture.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 6" x 11' 9" (4.72m x 3.58m) Beautifully presented kitchen by 'Kitchen Elegance' in a "Sand" coloured gloss finish with a central granite peninsular style breakfast bar area, appliances include full size fridge and a full size freezer, 'Pyrolitic' oven, micro/oven, induction hob with cooker hood over, dishwasher and washing machine, 'Miele' dryer, ample of wall cupboards with pull out tall larder drawer, two corner pull out carousal style units, wine rack and numerous large pan style drawers, granite work tops and surround with inset one and a half bowl sink, double glazed windows with sea views across to the Isle of Wight, stripped wood flooring, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, door to airing cupboard with boiler, hot water tank and storage.
BEDROOM ONE 16' 8" x 15' 10" (5.08m x 4.83m) Fabulous master suite with fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture, sliding double glazed doors to wrap around balcony with sea views, coved and smooth ceiling with two ceiling light points, door to:-
EN SUITE 11' 9" x 7' 3" (3.58m x 2.21m) Modern suite by 'Bathroom Elegance' comprising large open walk-in shower across one wall, large basin with drawers under, mirrored cupboard over with down lighting, brushed steel effect radiator/heated towel rail, under floor heating, WC and bidet with concealed cistern, double glazed window to side, tiled walls and floor, smooth ceiling and inset spot lights.
BEDROOM TWO 19' 2" max x 15' 6" max (5.84m x 4.72m) Double glazed dual aspect with sliding doors to private balcony with sea views across to Hengistbury Head and the Isle of Wight, two built in wardrobes, two radiators, coved and smooth ceiling, ceiling light points, door to:-
EN SUITE 10' 3" x 5' 3" (3.12m x 1.6m) Modern suite by 'Bathroom Elegance' glazed corner shower unit, WC with concealed cistern, large basin with drawers below, shelf over and large fitted wall mirror, double glazed window, tiled walls and floors, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
BEDROOM THREE 13' 5" x 10' 8" (4.09m x 3.25m) Sliding doors to own private balcony, radiator, built in wardrobe, coved and smooth ceiling and ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM 11' 0" x 6' 2" (3.35m x 1.88m) Side panelled bath with separate shower over and glazed shower screen, wash hand basin with cupboards under and mirror fronted cabinet over, double glazed window, WC with concealed cistern, chrome radiator, tiled walls and floor.
OUTSIDE Keverstone Court is set in attractive communal grounds with a driveway leading throughout the development which has ample visitor parking areas. The well maintained grounds have lawned areas with a number of shrub and flower bed borders.
GARAGE 16' 5" narrowing to 15' 5" x 16'1" (5m x 4.7m x 4.9m) PLEASE NOTE GARAGE DOOR WIDTH 8FT (2.44m)
TENURE Share of Freehold and the remainder of a 999 year lease, granted in 1988.
The current service charge is £TBC
Council tax band: H - £3,557.70 (2019/2020)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE VIEWING A PROPERTY WITH HOUSE & SON, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before arranging a physical viewing of a property, consider viewing virtually first to minimise the number of visits you need to make.
2. Note that viewings should ideally take place outside commuting hours and avoid using public transport wherever possible.
3. The agent is likely to turn up 10 minutes before any viewings to ensure the property is prepared for viewings.
4. Viewers are asked to wash hands ideally using a hand sanitiser prior to entering and leaving the property.
5. Only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings, where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
6. Ideally, only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings. Where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
7. Physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household. eg If a couple wish to view but are currently living in separate households, they should book separate viewings.
8. Ideally the agent will show you around the property, but if this is not possible, please adhere to the 2m social distancing rule and wash hands or use a hand sanitiser before and after your visit.
9. Avoid touching surfaces. If you have them use gloves and disinfectant wipes.
10. Visitors and occupants may be required to wear nonsurgical face coverings and gloves, during visits.
11. Any feedback on the property should ideally be discussed outside or after the visit. Please be patient; it may take longer to secure a viewing due to staff being furloughed or more property visits having to be accompanied by the agent.
All of these measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
15-minute maximum per viewing.
Where possible, and depending on the size of the property, agents and viewers will be asked to minimise time inside the property.
Tel: 01202 242000